As of July 2007, CCI Australia has become a part of the Bureau Veritas Group of companies. Founded in 1828, Bureau Veritas is an international group with a core business of conformity assessment, applied in the areas of quality, health, safety, environment and social responsibility. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by the largest national and international bodies.
Bureau Veritas serves more than 280,000 customers throughout the world. In 2006, present in 140 countries with more than 700 offices and laboratories, Bureau Veritas revenues reached more than the equivalent of 2.956 billion Australian dollars. Bureau Veritas employs more than 26,000 staff including countless experts.
CCI Australia services the technical needs of the Australian coal industry by providing analytical facilities, technical support and consulting services. With ten laboratories throughout Queensland and New South Wales, CCI Australia employ some 250 people.
CCI has been able to retain its operational philosophy of “excellence and integrity” through the employment of highly qualified and experienced management personnel and a strong commitment to employee training at all levels.
We are committed to:
- The safety and well being of all employees and contractors
- Our Company and the relationships established with our customers
- Technical integrity, professional objectivity and independence
- A culture of encouragement and reward where employees can maximize their potential
- Creating an environment where innovation and technical excellence prevail
- Integrity, dignity and respect
Our mission is to provide reliable and efficient inspection, testing and consulting services to our partners in the resource sector.
We will achieve recognition of the highest regard through the application of best practice methodologies, innovation and technology.